We have provided Family Practice services to the community since 1978. We have three board-certified Family Practitioners to provide services for all ages from newborn to the old age. We offer all immunizations in the office, which are required for children and adults alike. We provide complete physical examinations, and a few laboratory tests in our office i.e. Blood sugar, cholesterol, lipids, Hemoglobin A1c, Pro Time, urinalysis, etc. We also have facilities to do minor surgeries and take care of the acute injuries. We are equipped with stress test and ambulatory blood pressure monitoring equipment to help with the coronary artery disease and hypertension and with digitalized X-ray machines to take care of the acute injuries and fractures.
For urgent conditions, we have same day appointments (8-5) and are open on week end (9-12). We are very effective and efficient with referrals to the specialist. For our hospitalized patient, we follow them at the Sutter Tracy Community Hospital. We also take emergency calls for admission to the hospital and take care of the patient after surgery to prevent complications and improve outcome. We do take care of patients in the nursing home and board-and-care facilities. We do make house call for the homebound patient. Our staff works cohesively so that the patient gets the best care with the best communication.
Dr. Pulliam had Fellowship training in Sports Medicine at University of Texas, San Antonio. He also has been volunteer physician for the Tracy High football since he came to the town.
He takes care of all the injured athletes in our office with latest diagnostic and treatment. He is avid bicycler and understands the athletic injuries very well.
Dr. Pulliam had been a team physician for a professional indoor soccer team California Cougars http://www.californiacougars.net in Stockton since the inception but now the league and team have folded.
For the Employer
Dr. Patel is board eligible in occupational medicine and is Qualified Medical Evaluator appointed by the state of California since 1994. Dr. Hubli is board certified in Family Practice and Dr. Pulliam is an expert in Sports Injuries.
Since 1978 we have provided following services for the employer:
· We are open 7 DAYS A WEEK to serve you. This provides you with quick access to medical care at a significantly lower cost than the emergency room. It also reduces lost days per accident and reduces overall insurance costs. It also obviously provides best continuity of care to the injured worker.
· We have 5300 s.f. facility located very close to SutterTracyCommunityHospital where we all have full, unrestricted privileges. If employees are seriously injured, we take care of them in the hospital and coordinate all their needs. Subsequently, we follow-up in our office the next day to reduce days lost per injury.
· We offer pre-employment physical examination, which are detailed and accurate to define the pre-existing conditions and work injuries.
· We do urine drug testing according to the DOT/NIDA Standard with a rapid screening and confirmatory tests at an extremely competitive price.
· Dr. Patel and Dr. Pulliam are certified Medical Review Officer by MROCC (MRO) to interpret the results according to the laws.
· We provide random urine drug testing according to DOT requirements.
· We do have 24 hours/7 days a week services availableto accommodate drivers with accidents and post work injury screenings as required by the law for DOT drivers.
· We also offer certified breath alcohol testing as required by DOT laws.
· We have hair analysis service available.
· We personally explain and take full responsibility if someone fails the test including legal challenges.
· Job placement agility testing. This has been a great success in simulated work practice testing in our office. It includes the step test for cardiovascular capacity testing + push-ups + 5 lbs weights for wrists for upper body-shoulders-wrists testing; with a lifting of incremental 5-pound weight from floor to waist upto 100 lbs. and from the waist to above shoulders up to 50 pounds for their lifting capacity and endurance.
· We see employees for work related injuries promptly on same day with up to date medical records reported in a timely manner.
· We do have in-house minor surgery room and x-rays to take care of most of the injuries.
· We also know the best consultant who can help us with a complicated patient. If the injured worker is admitted to the hospital, we take care of them so you have best outcome of any serious injury. We are on active medical staff at SutterTracyCommunityHospital and actually take care of the injured patients coming to the emergency room.
· Dr. Patel is also qualified medical evaluator and we see complicated cases to resolve issues and do the permanent and stationary evaluation (PR-4).
· We offer fitness for duty evaluation for the employees returning back to the job after Illness or injuries, which prevents further injuries at the job site.
· We provide up-to-date state of the work injury evaluation and treatment.
· We do all the paperwork for you so that you can get all the benefits of the injured worker since we understand the workman comp laws and are experts in the medical treatment.
· We see that you get the best treatment available under the law.
· We keep up paper work so that everything can get done fast for you and heal fast so that you can return back to the job.
· We know the best doctors were available in the member provided network to help you.
· We have upto date facilities with a digital medical records system and x-rays to help you.